It is a wireless device, based on panStamp, that suitably connected to a normal relay 2 or 4-positions is able to communicate to domy home automation system the condition of the two circuits (4 positions).
The system may instead send the pulses in a manner that the relay connected to it cyclically shots of a position. Because it communicates via radio, it does not need particular interventions for the installation such as addition of cables or masonry, but just the proper connection of the wires (it is preferable to be installed by an electrician).
Due to its small size, it is normally housing inside the junction box, where the relay is allocated.
Well as through the home automation system you can also operate with a remote control.
- Homatron device based on panStamp
- Repeater with user-defined number of hops. 0 = does not repeat
- Reporting: green on - red off
- elimination of reporting: possible
- IR remote control functions: switch on - switch off - restart during the pairing process - enable / disable the alarm - enable / disable remote control
|max 53 x 20 mm
|Installation of this device requires an electrician
|It requires a Network hub domy H2.0_SASER1
|domy NETWORK HUB
|domy ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR
|domy WALL PLUG-AND-CONTROL POWER OUTLET
|domy RADIO RELAY CONTROL
|domy RADIO SWITCH CONTROL
|domy WIRELESS LIGHTING CONTROL
|LIGHTING CONTROL domy
|domy POWER STRIP